Featured post

WHEN SHE THINKS BACK

Thursday 7 April 2022

THINKING AND PONDERING AND WONDERING ABOUT THE BODY MIND CONNECTION, FOR "F'S" SAKE

For “F’s” Sake WAS HOW THIS STARTED

France, a country with whom I fell in love, remains high on my list of favourite spots (and is also a place my body and soul are content)

Fudge, especially maple and butterscotch, tickles my tastebuds unbearably (and are flavours that I actually at times, yearn for)

Fireplace nights when the temperature outside is Arctic cold feel especially warm (and not even an electric heater warms my body like my wood-burning fireplace with birch-logs flaming high)

Feeling loved, cherished, and feeling that all is well – fine times. (Again, body and soul -- mind/body connection -- it all comes down to this, it does.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read my words? Please comment...leave your url and I'll try to make it to yours and comment also.