Featured post

WHEN SHE THINKS BACK

Tuesday 4 July 2023

POSTCARD FEST PHOTOCARDS AND POEMS 2023;

One of the most satisfying and inspiring things I've done over the last decade plus is take part in Paul Nelson's baby, the Poetry Postcard Fest -- sending a poem a day on a postcard to a stranger, every day for 30 days over July and August (I may have the date slightly wrong; I've been MIA for several years) but the 30 days is correct and it is in the summer, so that's a given, plus, every registrant gets a list of strangers' addresses and receives the same number of cards from other participants. People from around the planet take part and it's quite remarkable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read my words? Please comment...leave your url and I'll try to make it to yours and comment also.